Thursday 8 December 2016

MY SELF-ASSESSMENT

I think that I improved my expresion in english and  I am able to understand better when someone speak in this language, for example now  I listen a lot of music in english, this year i saw a serie in english ("Mozart in the jungle") and I am subscribed  to some YouTube's chanels like "MyVirginKitchen","Emmymadeinjapan","RoxyRocksTV"...  and they are things that i couldn't do it before.

My weaknesses is the vocabulary, it is very hard to study for my and I don't know what I can do, I think the proble is that I want to do very good definitions but sometimes the simples thigns are better that the complicated. The think that I like most is Cristina, I like her style of teaches us, she is very expresive and I love it, and I like too the days that Clarisa comes to class. Really I don't konw what is my strengths, you can think that I am  little pessimistic and probably I am, only I think that I always want to learn and it is a good thing. I learnt about how is the live in Arizona.
 I am so happy this school year and I think that
 I am going to lear a lot. 

3 comments:

  1. to studyed for my
    complicateds
    of teach
    Clarisa come
    CAREFUL WITH THESE MISTAKES ALEJANDRO...GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cristina! I have alredy corrected the mistakes.
      Now I think that it is better.

      Delete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS ALEJANDRO!
    DID YOU NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR BLOG? yOU'VE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB AND OF COURSE,LEARNING AND WANT TO LEARN IS GREAT!
    THANKS A LOT

    ReplyDelete